Adding a CT74 clock to PayClock Online is a 2 step process. Add the clock in PayClock Online first and then from the clock connect to PayClock Online over the internet.
Step 1 - Adding a CT74 Clock
The CT series clock must be added to PayClock Online first otherwise the connection will fail.
* Log into PayClock Online and select Clocks > Manage Clocks from the list of items on the left.
* Click New. The Select Clock Type window will open.
* Choose CT74 and click Select.
* The clock properties will display.
* From the General tab, enter a name for the clock under Device Nickname.
* Next enter the serial number of the clock. Note: Enter the serial number exactly as it shows on the label on the clock.
* Click Save.
Step 2 - Connect the Clock to PayClock Online
The clock must be set up in PayClock Online before attempting this step. The clock must be powered up and connected to the network with access to the internet.
* At the clock tap the Settings button. Enter the administrator PIN and press OK.
* From the Administrator Menu tap Sync Now.
* The clock will connect over the internet to PayClock Online.
* After the connection is made the data will be downloaded to the clock and it will be ready for use.
* When complete a cloud icon will show on the clock’s display identifying it is connected to PayClock Online.
* The clock will be operational and ready for use.
Please sign in to leave a comment.