The PayClock Online Setup Assistant is used to setup the communications with Face Recognition or PC100 terminals. The Setup Assistant should be installed on a computer that is on the same network as the Face Recognition or PC100 terminal.
(*NOTE: The Setup Assistant and PayClock Online related applications are no longer supported on Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 computers. Windows 8.1 or higher is required*)
How do I setup a Face Recognition terminal?
The Face Recognition terminal should be added in PayClock Online from the Terminal Manager tab. The Setup Assistant is used to establish the communications between PayClock Online and the Face Recognition terminal connected to the LAN.
- From the computer that is on the same network as the Face Recognition terminal download and run the Setup Assistant.
- Click Next on the start screen. Accept the license agreement and click Next..
- Enter the Company ID, User ID and Password provided for PayClock Online.
- Press Login to verify the credentials. The migration step will display.
- Select the desired option and click Next.
- Select the desired payroll product and click Next.
- Select the Face Recognition option and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer if prompted.
For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.