The setup of the PC600 terminal is a two part process. First you must define the PC600 terminal in the PayClock Online software. Then finish the setup at the PC600 terminal itself. Note: Record the serial number from the terminal, this will be used in the setup of the PayClock Online software.
Add the PC600 Terminal in the PayClock Online Software
- Open PayClock Online and go to the Clocks > Manage Clocks selection.
- Click the Add Clock option; +New if this will be another clock that will be added.
- Choose PC600 and click Select.
- Enter a identifier for the terminal in the Device Nickname field.
- Enter the serial number from the terminal in the Serial Number field.
- Click Save.
Setup the communications at the PC600 terminal
- Connect the network cable and power supply to the PC600 terminal.
- Plug in the power supply to an outlet and allow the terminal to boot up.
- Tap the Admin button.
- Tap the PIN for the Admin and tap Enter. Note: By default the Admin PIN is set to 99999.
- Tap Network Setup.
- Tap Define Host.
- Tap Hosted.
- Tap Yes.
- Tap Connect.
- The terminal will connect to PayClock Online, download settings and employees.
- The terminal will be ready for use.
For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.