With a CT72 time clock unit you can allow the employees to clock in a variety of ways. With the CT72 you can choose Allow Badges, Allow Pin Number, and/or Allow Fingerprints. You can change the validation type your employees use in the Payclock Online. To do this:
- Click the Employees tab at the left.
- Select the employee you are looking to change from the list.
- Click on the Manage Employee button at the top of the screen and select Assign to Clocks.
- Highlight your CT72 terminal in the list.
- To the right choose the validation type you would prefer.
- Click Save and Exit at the top.
- Click Clocks from the left and choose Manage Clocks.
- Select the desired CT72 terminal from the list to the left.
- Click the Manage Clock button at the top of the window and choose Update Clock.
Once the terminal has updated the new verification method you selected will be in effect. If you need further assistance please contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.