Payclock Online Enterprise has the option to build a holiday calendar so that holidays can automatically be applied to Employee Timecards on specified dates. To setup a holiday calendar:
- Click on the Setup option at the left of the screen.
- From the flyout menu select the Holiday Calendar option.
- At the top click New.
- Name your holiday calendar. As a suggestion, because holiday dates can change from year to year, it is easiest to name the holiday calendar the year for which it applies i.e. Holidays 2014.
- Provide a name for the first holiday you are scheduling in the Holiday Name field.
- Select the date the holiday will apply in the Holiday Date field.
- At the Hours Paid field please enter the amount of time paid to the employees for that specific holiday.
- Click Save at the top.
- To add further holidays to your holiday calendar click the Add button at the bottom.
- Once finished click the Save button at the top.
After building your holiday calendar you will need to apply to a specific Payclass or a Specific Employee. Please contact tech support at 404-691-1064 for further assistance.