Each LT Series Time Recorder comes equipped with an internal fuse. The internal fuse protects the time recorder from damage in case of a power surge or electrical overload. If too much power reaches the fuse, the internal fuse acts as a form of surge protection and disables the unit. This will avoiding costly damage. To replace the internal fuse:
- Disconnect the power source.
- Remove the top cover.
- Remove the Frame Locking Pin. See the user guide for a diagram.
- Lift the Top Frame to access the Internal Fuse.
- Locate the Fuse Holder Cap behind the Rear Ribbon Spool.
- Remove the Fuse Holder Cap by turning it counter clockwise.
- Remove the old fuse.
- Insert a 3 Amp replacement fuse.
- Press down on Fuse Holder Cap and turn clockwise until it locks in place.
- Set the date and time or numbering for the LT Series Time Recorder.
- Close the Top Frame and insert the Frame Locking Pin, positioning the pull ring down and inside the case.
- Attach the Top Cover in place.
- Connect the power source.
When completed, the time stamp should operate as normal. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.
Article is closed for comments.