LT Series Time Stamps with the letter "C" affixed to the model number, has a digital display. The Digital Display is factory-set for use in the Standard 12-Hour (AM/PM) format and can be changed to Continental 24-Hour (0:00-23:59) format. The Digital Display should be synchronized with the type wheels. To set the digital display:
- Set the date and time on the stamp.
- Make a registration to get the punch time.
- Locate the Digital Display Setting buttons(SEC, HRS, MIN) on the bottom of Time Recorder. See the user guide for a diagram.
- Position the LT Series Time Recorder in order to see the Digital Display and access the buttons.
A suggestion would be to have the Time Recorder slightly hanging over the edge of a table in order to see the display and use the Digital Display Setting Buttons.
- Use the HRS and MIN buttons to set the time based on the registration.
- To synchronize the digital display with the punch time, listen for the type section to advance and press the MIN button to advance the Digital Display by one minute when an audible click is heard.
- Make another registration to check the imprint feature for accuracy.
After the date/time and Digital Display are set, the time recorder should be ready for use. Interruptions in power lasting more than 3 to 5 seconds will cause the digital display to flash, indicating that it is necessary to reset the display.