Adjusting the print registration position can be accomplished by moving the trigger assembly on the LT Series Time Stamp. The trigger assembly has a range of approximately 2 inches. The trigger assembly determines how far the document must be inserted before activating the stamp. To adjust the registration position:
- Disconnect the power source.
- Remove the top cover.
- Remove the Frame Locking Pin. See the user manual for diagrams.
- Lift the Top Frame to access the Trigger Assembly Screw.
- Loosen the Trigger Assembly Screw.
- Slide the Trigger Assembly to the desired position.
- With Trigger Assembly in the desired position, tighten the Trigger Assembly Screw.
- Set the date and time or numbering for the LT Series Time Stamp.
- Close the Top Frame and insert the Frame Locking Pin.
- Attach the Top Cover.
When completed, the time stamp should be ready for use. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.