If an LT-series Time Stamp won’t power-up and seems as though the unit is dead, it is possible that the cap on the fuse holder is loose. To correct the problem:
1. Unplug Time Stamp from power.
2. Unlock and remove the cover from the unit.
3. Remove the ribbon.
4. Verify that fuse is in the fuse holder and has not blown.
5. Replace the fuse if necessary.
6. Tighten the cap on the fuse holder.
7. Reinsert the ribbon.
8. Set the date and time or numbering.
9. Replace and lock the cover.
10. Plug the LT-Stamp into power.
11. Test the unit for proper operation.
If the fuse has not blown and the timestamp still is not functioning, the unit must be repaired. For further assistance, contact our Return Merchandise Authorization Clerk at 404-691-1064. To locate a repair center locally, use our dealer locator.
Article is closed for comments.