The LT Series Numbering Stamps must be set with an Initial number. To set the numbering on an LT Series Numbering Stamp, the key and a small screwdriver is required. In setting the LT Series Numbering Stamp:
- Disconnect the Power Source.
- Remove the top cover.
- Remove the Frame Locking Pin. See the user manual for diagrams.
- Lift the Top Frame to access the Number Type Wheels.
- Depress the Numbering Type Setting Lever.
- Using a small screwdriver or similar tool, rotate the Number Type Wheels to the correct position.
- Set the date and time, if applicable.
- Close the Top Frame and insert the Locking Pin.
- Lock the Top Cover in place.
- Connect the Power Source.
In using the consecutive numbering on the LT Series Numbering Stamp, make sure the Repeat/Advance Switch is in the proper position. For Duplicate Count, Triplicate Count and Quadruplicate Count numbering, the Advance Control Shunt must be in the correct position to control the numbering advancement.