PayClock Online can be set up to automatically close pay periods after a certain number of days. To enable this feature you will need to:
- Click the Setup tab at the left and choose Pay Class from the menu.
- Highlight the Pay Class name. Only one Pay Class can be selected at a time.
- In the right window under the Pay Period Settings from the Automatically Close Pay Periods drop-down box select Auto-Close Pay Periods.
- Select the number of days that you would like this feature to close the pay period from Days To Wait Before Closing.
- Select the time of day for the Time To Close Pay Period.
- Select the time zone from the Time Zone for Auto-Close drop-down box.
- Click Save at the top of the screen.
With these settings, PayClock will automatically close the pay periods on a set schedule based on your settings. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.