The 7000E can be reset back to Factory defaults. Resetting the 7000E will clear the All the current settings in the 7000E as well as the timecards that are stored. THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE! To perform a reset
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press and hold the DATE/TIME and CHANGE
- Press and release the Reset Switch.
- When the 7000E display goes blank, release the DATE/TIME and CHANGE
When completed, the unit should return to the normal display. The date, time and other settings must be configured. New timecards must be issued as well.
Article is closed for comments.