Performing an ALL CARDS RESET on a 7000E will clear the current timecards from the memory allowing changes to any functions that would affect the calculation of total hours. Some changes cannot be made while cards are stored in the clocks memory. Trying to make changes to the clock setup can cause an E-49 error. To do an All Cards Reset:
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press and hold the FUNCTION and CHANGE buttons for 3 seconds.
- When the screen changes, release the FUNCTION and CHANGE
The screen should display the number of cards that are stored on the 7000E.
- Press CHANGE to change the number displayed to ALL.
- Press SET to reset the cards.
When complete, the Print Format and Payroll Mode can be changed. New timecards MUST be issued to employees. The 7000E does not have the functionality to continue with the previously used timecards. It also does not have the capability of re-entering totals from previously used timecards.