The 7000E has a configuration report that can be printed displaying the settings as programmed in the clock. Before printing the configuration settings, at least 1 blank timecard is needed as well as the key to open the top case and a pointed object, such as a pencil. To print the settings:
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press and hold the SET
- While Holding the SET button, press the RESET Switch with the pointed end of the pencil.
- When the screen goes blank, release the RESET Switch first.
- Release the SET The display should show 1P on the left and 1 on the right as an indication of being in the Print Parameters Mode.
- Insert a timecard. The 7000E should print the parameters on the timecard automatically.
- Press and release the RESET switch to resume Normal Operations.
- Slide the cover into place, aligning the top case with the holes on the front panel.
Click here to download and print these instructions. The configuration settings can be used to compare with the settings in the user manual.
Article is closed for comments.