The 7500E tracks each card used with the unique barcode printed on the card. When a card is used, the totals for the card are printed and stored in the units memory. When trying to change a setting, an E-49 error may appear on the display. When cards are stored in memory:
- The Payroll Mode cannot be changed.
- The pay period start day or date cannot be changed.
- The minutes Print Format cannot be changed.
To make these changes, an all cards reset must be performed. An E-49 Error could occur when changing the Auto Break Deduction, Max IN Value and Rounding.
An E-49 error can also occur when transferring totals to a new card. To correct the problem:
- Review the cards issued to all other employees.
- Transfer the totals to a new card not currently issued.
When transferring totals, the new card cannot be a duplicate of an existing card.
Article is closed for comments.