The 7000E calculates worked hours and accumulated totals on timecards for a pay period. If two employees have the same card number, the totals for the number would be inaccurate. Each employee must have a unique card number. To clear up the inaccurate totals, the card number must be reset. To reset an individual card:
- Insert the key into the Top Cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the Top Cover up.
- Press and hold the FUNCTION and CHANGE buttons for 3 seconds.
- When the screen changes, release the FUNCTION and CHANGE
- Press CHANGE to change the number displayed to the number to reset.
- Press SET twice to reset the card.
When completed, the 7000E should return to the normal display. After the card is reset, times prior to the reset must be manually tracked.