On a 6000E, the E-37 error means the timecard is not pulled in properly due to the card forwarding motor or sensor does not recognize the card being inserted. To correct the problem:
- Remove the Top Panel Cover.
- Make sure there is no jammed card in the card slot.
- Remove the Ribbon Cassette.
- Check for any debris in the Ribbon Cassette area.
- Insert the Ribbon Cassette into place.
- Place the cover back on the 6000E.
If the error still occurs, the card forwarding motor or sensor is damaged or defective.
Article is closed for comments.