|The 6000E must be programmed with the pay period type. Weekly, Biweekly and Monthly are the available types for this unit. To program a biweekly pay period type:
When completed, the face time will update to match the digital time.
- Remove the top cover.
- Press the Right Arrow () or Left Arrow ()to select the Pay Period Closing Type.
- Press the Plus button () or Minus button () to select 02, for Biweekly Closing.
- Press the Right Arrow () or Left Arrow () to select the the line number.
- Press the Plus button () or Minus button () to change the line number.
The printing line chosen represents the line on the time card to complete the pay period including today. If the next pay period starts in 3 days, the printing line to choose to start using the 6000E today to complete this pay period would be Line 12.
- Press SET. The display should show 2 and the line number chosen.