|The 6000E can advance the day to coincide with timecard punches per day and for its bell ringing capabilities. By default, the unit is set to advance to the next day at 5:00am daily. To program the day advance time:
When completed, the face time will set itself to match the digital display.
- Remove the top cover.
- Press Select to select DAY ADV. TIME.
- Press the Plus button () or Minus button () to change the Hour.
- Press the Right Arrow () or the Left Arrow ()to select the Minutes.
- Press the Plus button () or Minus button () to change the minutes for the Day Advance Time.
- After changing the Day Advance Time, press SET.