|The 6000E must be programmed with the pay period type. Weekly, Biweekly and Monthly are the available types for this unit. To program a monthly pay period type:
When completed, the face time will set itself to match the digital display.
- Remove the top cover.
- Press the Right Arrow () or Left Arrow ()to select the Pay Period Closing Type.
- Press the Plus button () or Minus button () to select 00, for Monthly Closing.
- Press the Right Arrow () or Left Arrow () to select the Closing Day.
- Press the Plus button () or Minus button () to change the closing day.
The Monthly Closing Day is normally 31. This is the factory default setting. Only change this when the Monthly pay period does not start on the First day of every month.
- Press SET to save the change.