On a 6000E, the E-33 Error means the color switching is not occurring for the printing, as desired for the programmed events. To correct the problem:
- Remove the Top Panel Cover.
- Make sure there is no jammed card in the card slot.
- Remove the Ribbon Cassette.
- Check for any debris in the Ribbon Cassette area.
- Insert the Ribbon Cassette into place.
- Place the cover back on the 6000E.
Also make sure the 6000E is properly programmed to switch colors at designated times.
If the error still occurs, either the Ribbon switch mechanism has failed or one of the sensors for color switching has failed
Article is closed for comments.