Using Masterlink Software with an LTR8-512 Master Clock, After schedules have been created and assigned to schedule relays on the master, the schedule can be set as active. In order to activate the schedules, the relays must be enabled on the master. To set active schedules:
- Select the Master Controller on the Organization Management Tree.
- Click the Set Active Schedules button on the Organization Toolbar.
- Click Retrieve Active to determine what Schedule Relays are active.
- When the message, Active Schedules successfully updated appears, click OK.
- Select or deselect the Schedule Relays to activate on the Master.
- When the desired relays are selected, click Update.
- Click OK for Active Schedules successfully updated.
On the master list, the schedule relays should show the Set Active Schedule icon. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.