The LTR-512 Series Master Clocks are designed to signal events at scheduled times to ring bells and buzzers. If the Master is not ringing bells at their scheduled times but can be rang manually:
- Verify Schedules are programmed at the proper times.
- Verify the circuits for bells are enabled.
- If schedules are programmed and circuits are enabled, press [#]  [#] on the Master.
- Enter the Administrator password.
- press [#]  [#].
- Review ACTIVE NOW for schedules that are active.
- Press  through  to select the schedules to activate immediately.
- Press [#] to save the change.
- Press [#] to execute the schedules.
After this is completed, the events should sound at the proper times. If using an LTR8-512 and Masterlink software, active schedules can be set in the software. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.