If the DWA-S becomes non-responsive or if the display freezes, the timer must be reset to factory settings. This reset is a complete power down and power up of the timer. In completing this task, all programmed events will be lost! To reset the DWA-S:
- Disconnect the DWA-S from AC Power.
- Remove the two screws holding the left panel in place.
- Remove the left panel.
- Disconnect the leads on the battery.
- Reconnect the DWA-S from AC Power, first.
- Reconnect the leads on the battery.
- Place the left panel and screws back onto the DWA-S.
- Set the time and date.
- Program the events.
After the DWA-S operation has been reset, the DWA-S should be operable again. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.
Article is closed for comments.