The DWA-S Sonachron Program Timer must be programmed with the date, the time, security code and events for bell ringing or as a controller. To obtain the security code:
- With the Timer connected to AC Power and/or the battery, remove the left panel.
- Locate the dip switches. See the user's guide for a diagram.
- Flip Dip Switch #2 to the OFF position then back to the ON position or vice versa.
- Review the digital display of the DWA-S.
- After the security code is retrieved, Press Run. The DWA-S should display either UNSECURED MANUAL or SECURE ALL FUNCT.
- UNSECURED MANUAL allows functions to be accessed without entering the security code.
- SECURE ALL FUNCT requires the security code to access any functions.
After the security code is obtained, the DWA-S Sonachron Program Timer can be programmed as needed for scheduled events or to access other features.