By default, the DWA-S is configured as a signalling device. If necessary, the operation can be changed from a signalling device to an on/off controller and vice versa. To change the operation:
- Disconnect the DWA-S from AC Power.
- Remove the two screws holding the left panel in place.
- Remove the left panel.
- Disconnect the leads on the battery. Both the AC power AND Battery must be disconnected to make this change.
- Locate the blue dip switches panel behind the front display.
- For an On/Off Controller, toggle Dip Switch #4 into the Off Position. For a signalling Device, toggle Dip Switch #4 into the On Position.
- Reconnect the clock to AC Power and the leads on the battery.
- Place the left panel and screws back onto the DWA-S.
- Set the time and date and program the events.
When completed, the DWA-S should be operable again. Connect the hardware or bells/buzzers fas needed. Keep track of the amperage load connected to prevent the fuse from failing. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.