The 5000E Plus can be configured for consecutive or repetitive numbering. An initial number must be set. By default, the 5000E Plus prints the Month, Date, Hour and Minutes. The print order must be configured to include numbering. To set the initial number:
- Remove the top cover.
- Press Select. If a password is set on the 5000E Plus, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the time recorder settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press Select to position the Indicator Mark next to INITIAL NUMBER.
- Press CHANGE to select the Initial Number.
- Press SET to save the changes.
- Press SET again to exit from the Programming Mode.
When completed, the time recorder should return to the normal display.