Connecting 115V signalling devices to the 5000E Plus requires an 8 Amp Bell Relay Booster. The relay booster increases the signal from the unit, allowing up to 20 standard bells with an amperage total of 8 amps. This relay booster's default voltage is standard 120VAC. The Contact Output is a One Circuit, Dry Contact. The Contact Capacity is 5 Amps, 30 Volts. To connect signalling devices:
- Install the 30-Volt Plug-In Relay Board.
- Disconnect the 5000E Plus from the AC Power Outlet.
- Install the 115V signalling Devices in desired locations and the RB8 Relay Booster. (Review the user manual for instructions.)
- Connect a jumper between AC IN and CKT 1A in the RB8 Relay Booster.
- Connect wires from CTRL IN A & CTRL IN B in the RB8 Relay Booster to the relay board.
- Use the Screw Down Connectors to fasten the wires to relay board.
- Connect wires from AC RTN & CKT 1B in the relay booster to the 115-Volt signalling Device.
- Connected the paired wires to additional signalling devices.
- Program the signal schedule in the 5000E Plus.
Once programmed, the unit should activate the signalling devices at the timed intervals specified.