The 5000E Plus can connect to bells and synchronize to an LTRx-512 Master Clock or an LTR-0 Mini-Master as a secondary slave clock. These features REQUIRE the use of the 30-Volt Plug-In Relay Board(Discontinued), Part Number E5P-R30. To install the relay board:
- Disconnect the clock from power to eliminate the chance of shock or damage.
- Insert the key into the top cover and turn it 1/4 turn to unlock the cover.
- By holding the left and right sides, lift the top cover up.
- Locate the two Hook Clips on the back of the time recorder. Click here to see diagrams.
- Gently pull the Hook Clips back to release the Guard Plate.
- With a small flathead screwdriver, lift the Guard Plate up.
- Connect the Wiring Harness to the 30-Volt Plug-In Relay Board.
- Position the 30-Volt Plug-In Relay Board so that Master Clock/External Alarm Connector is positioned to show through the small opening on the back of the unit.
- Connect the other end of the Wiring Harness to the Main Control Board.
- Press the other end of the 30-Volt Plug-In Relay Board down to snap it into place under the internal Hook Clip.
- Re-attach the Guard Plate. Use the two Hook Clips to hold the plate in place.
- Attach the Master Clock/External Alarm Unit Wiring Diagram below the connector shown through the opening on the back of the time recorder.
- Attach the Cable Clamp using the Two Screws provided with the 30-Volt Plug-In Relay Board.
- Replace the cover and reconnect the time recorder to AC Power.
Once the relay board is connected, the 5000E Plus can be programmed to signal bells or the internal buzzer. The time recorder can also be connected to a Master Clock to receive a time synchronization signal at the same time.