The Display Hours on the 5000E Plus can be configured to show in 12-Hour Format showing AM/PM or in 24-Hour Format showing Military Time. To set the display hours:
- Remove the top cover.
- Press Select. If a password is set, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the time recorder settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press Select to position the Indicator Mark under HOUR.
- Press CHANGE to select the Display Hours.
sets the hours to display in 12-Hour Format.
sets the hours to display in 24-Hour Format.
- Press SET to save the changes.
- Press SET again to exit from the Programming Mode.
When completed, the time recorder should return to the normal display.
Article is closed for comments.