The 5000E Plus can be configured to print in a different order or use custom comments. By default, the 5000E Plus prints the Month, Date, Hour and Minutes. To set the print order:
- Remove the top cover.
- Press Select. If a password is set on the 5000E Plus, the time recorder will display 99 99.
- Enter the password. The password is required to access the time recorder settings. If it is unknown, the time recorder must be reset. To enter the password:
- Press CHANGE to enter the first two numbers of the password.
- Press SET.
- Press CHANGE to enter the second two numbers of the password.
- Press SET
- Press Select to position the Indicator Mark under PRINT ORDER.
- Press CHANGE to select the desired Print Order from 1 to 30.
- Press SET to save the changes.
- Press SET again to exit from the Programming Mode.
When completed, the time recorder should return to the normal display.