Currently, PayClock Version 6 is designed to run on IBM compatible personal computers with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. The Minimum System Requirements are based on a computer only running PayClock Software. Using additional software packages may require additional RAM, memory and processor speed for PayClock to function properly.
The minimum system requirements are:
- 1 GHz or higher Processor
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or later (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on the installation CD)
- 450 MB free Hard Disk space (1 GB if the .NET framework is not installed)
- Display with 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
- CD-ROM Drive
- A printer compatible with Windows XP SP2 or later
- Network adaptor configured for TCP/IP connected to a Local Area Network.
The compatible Microsoft operating systems that PayClock Version 6 will work with are:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (Standard or Enterprise Edition)
Microsoft .Net 3.5 SP1 will be included in the installation of Version 6 if it is not present on the computer. Also, running the software on a computer that doesn't meet these requirements can result in performance issues and database corruption. For more information, contact our Customer Service Department at 404-691-1064.
Article is closed for comments.