The Single User message indicates that the previous session of the PayClock software was not closed out prior to either logging out of the computer or letting the computer to into Sleep mode. In this instance the user is still considered logged into the software even if you are unable to see the PayClock software running.
To resolve this issue:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your keyboard
- Select Task Manager from the list of options
- Click on the Services tab at the top of the window. If you do not see Services click More Details at the bottom of the window
- Locate the PayClock SQL Database service in the list
- Right-click the service name and choose Restart. If you receive a message that you do not have rights to do this click on the Services button at the bottom of the screen, locate the PayClock SQL Database service name in the list, right-click and choose Restart.
- You should then be able to open the PayClock software and log in