When your current pay period is showing that it is Temporarily Closed this indicates that there is another pay period; past or future; that has been Re-Opened for Edit. To resolve this issue you will need to click on the Calendar icon to the right of the pay period date selector above the time cards, scroll through the list until you locate the period that is Open For Edit, click on the re-opened period, press Select, and click on the Close button to re-close the period. Once the pay period has been closed the newest pay periods will be available to edit once again.
Articles in this section
- Important Notes About Firewalls And Antivirus Software For PayClock Version 6
- Single User PayClock Can Only Have One User Logged In
- Single User PayClock Cannot Run Across a Network
- Pay Period Shows Temporarily Closed
- Client Cannot Connect to the Server
- Adding or Editing Punch Times That Cross Midnight
- Understanding Break Rounding In Payclock When Using Payclass Break Settings
- Primary Key For Table 'EmployeeAssignedTerminals' Is Not Unique When Syncing With Quickbooks
- PayClock Version 6 Fails To Poll A PC100 Terminal
- Understanding Reports In PayClock Version 6
Article is closed for comments.