When trying to poll a PC100 terminal in PayClock Version 6, the software could return with PayClock failed to poll the following terminals. Please verify that they are properly connected: PC100. If the terminal can be updated, two or more employees could have the same badge number. To correct the problem:
- Click the Reports tab.
- Run an Employee Information report.
- After the report is displayed, click the Personalize button.
- In Personalized Report, click the Columns tab.
- Under Sorting, select Badge.
- Click Show Report.
- Review the report to find duplicate badge numbers.
- In the employee setup, change employee badge and PIN numbers as needed.
- In Terminal Manager, update and poll the PC100.
The terminal should poll without errors. The duplicate badge numbers could be a result of a data migration from an old version. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.
Article is closed for comments.