Sometimes, when attempting to sync with Quickbooks you can get the error message "Primary key for table 'EmployeeAssignedTerminals' is not unique". To correct the problem:
- Click the Setup tab at the top of the software.
- Click on the Exports button on the lower left hand side.
- Click on your Quickbooks export in the list to the left.
- To the upper right click on the Remove Employee Mappings button.
- In the window that pops up, select all the employees' names and press OK.
- In the next window that pops up select Yes to re-sync.
The software should sync now without issue and bring up a full employee mapping window. Be sure to map existing employees in Quickbooks to their profiles already setup in Payclock. For further assistance please contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.