PayClock Version 6 can import a database from a previous installation or in the event of a computer failure. To import a PayClock Version 6 database:
- Open PayClock Version 6.
- Click on the PayClock Orb in the top left corner.
- Click Backup/Restore Data...
PayClock should close temporarily and the Database Assistant window should open.
- In the Backup section, click the Open button.
- Click Browse to select the backup file.
By default the file will be automatically named. That name can be changed, if desired.
- After the backup file is selected, click Restore. A confirmation message should display when completed.
- Click OK to the confirmation message.
When PayClock is opened, all data that was backed up will be imported. After the terminal is connected and communications has been established, daily PayClock operations can continue as normal.