By default, the PC600 has the Daylight Saving Time feature turned on. To verify or to turn off Daylight Saving Time on the terminal:
- At the terminal, press the Admin
- Enter the Admin password. The default password is 9 9 9 9 9.
- Press the Date/Time Setup
- Verify Daylight Saving Time is turned on. To turn it off, press the Off
- Press the Back button twice to return to the main display.
Daylight Saving Time can also be set for the PC600 in PayClock. To set Daylight Saving Time in PayClock:
- Click the Terminal Manager
- Select the PC600 in the terminal list.
- Verify Daylight Saving Time is turned on. To turn it off, select Off in the DST dropdown.
- Click Save.
- Click Update Selected Terminal.
If PayClock Server is selected as the Time Source the Time Zone setting for both the Computer and the Time Zone selected for the terminal must be correct. If one is correct and the other is not, the time could be off by hours on the PC600.
For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.