Daylight Saving Time settings are set automatically for the 800P. By Default, this setting is set for the Second Sunday in March and the First Sunday in November. If it is not recognized in a specific region, the settings must be disabled. To disable Daylight Saving Time settings:
- Press and hold the Minus (-) and SET buttons at the same time.
- Press SET to bypass Function 1.
- Press SET to bypass Function 2.
- Press SET to bypass Function 3.
- On Function 4, to disable Daylight Saving Time dates, change the setting to Y.
- Press SET.
- Press the Plus (+) or Minus (-) to change the setting to 00.
- Press SET to bypass Functions 9 through 15.
When the time recorder returns to the date/time display, the Daylight Saving Time settings should be disabled. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.