The FR650/FR700, by default, is configured for Daylight Saving Time to occur on the second Sunday in March and the first Sunday in November. The terminal will automatically adjust for the change. The Daylight Saving Time can also be disabled at the terminal. To verify or turn off Daylight Saving Time:
- On the terminal, press MENU.
- If an Admin is set, allow the terminal to recognize the face.
- On the Functions Menu, press 4 - System Setting.
- On the System Setting menu, press 6 - Set Date and Time.
- On the Set Date And Time menu, press 2 - Set DST.
- If Daylight Saving Time is recognized, press OK for Use DST.
If Daylight Saving Time is not recognized, press ESC for Use DST.
- Verify the Input Start Time shows 03m 2w for the second Sunday in March.
- Verify the Input End Time shows 11m 1w for the first Sunday in November.
- Press OK to return to the Set Date And Time menu with Set DST showing Open.
- Press ESC three times to return to the normal display.
Each year, if Daylight Saving Time is recognized, the FR650/FR700 should change on the specified dates. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.