The PC600 is equipped with a dry contact relay that allows it to be programmed to signal a bell or buzzer. To delete a signal event on the PC600:
- Click on the Admin button on the touchscreen.
- Enter your admin pin number and press enter.
- Click the Relay Settings button.
- Press Schedule.
- Select the programmed events from the list.
- At the bottom of the screen press Delete Event.
- Press Yes to approve the deletion.
- Repeat steps through for any other events you would like to remove.
Once completed your external signal device will no longer ring at the deleted events. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.