The PC600 has a MAC Address programmed to its NIC card. This address is not noted on any documentation. Currently, in order to locate the MAC Address, the PC600 must be connected to a network with a static or dynamic IP Address. To locate the MAC Address:
- On the clock, press admin.
- Enter the administrator password. The default is 9 9 9 9 9.
- Press Enter.
- Press Network Setup.
- Make a note of the IP Address.
- At a computer from a command prompt, ping the IP Address to verify communications.
- After pinging it, at the command prompt, type
arp –a XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Replace the X's shown with the PC600 IP Address.
When the arp table appears, the physical address will display on screen, which is the MAC Address. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.