When polling or updating a PC600 time clock unit fails and displays the message that PayClock is unable to connect to the clock and to check your network settings you will need to follow the below steps to update the device IP address of your time clock unit in the PayClock software.
- From the touchscreen of the PC600 unit tap the screen to access the Admin menu option
- Tap on Admin
- Enter the Admin pin code (99999 is the default) and tap Enter
- (If the pin code has been changed you will need to log into the PayClock V6 software, go to Terminal Manager, select the PC600 unit from the left of the screen and click the Settings tab)
- Once in the Admin menu tap Network Setup and the IP address will be displayed
- (If the IP address is 0.0.0.0 unplug the power from the clock, re-check to see if the address is still 0.0.0.0 check your Ethernet cable connection to your network)
- From the PayClock software go to Terminal Manager, select your PC600 time clock and correct the Device IP address with the that you saw on the clocks Network Setup screen.