If you are using Microsoft Windows 10 and Live Sync has stopped working for your computer, please follow the steps below:
- On the PayClock Server, click the PayClock Orb in the software.
- Click Support Assistant.
- Make note of the IP Address.
- Click the Terminal Manager
- Click the PC600 in the Terminals list and review the Server IP.
- If the IP Address noted is different from the Server IP, click Get Server IP.
- Verify the IP Address is that of the PayClock Server.
- Click Save and Update the terminal.
- Review the PC600 to see if the Live Sync arrows are displayed.
- If the arrows are not displayed, click Download to download the PayClock V6 Service Repair Tool.
- Extract the files located in the zip file to the directory of your choice.
- Open the Windows10_PC600_Tool.exe file and, click Fix This Issue.
- Once the process is complete you will receive a prompt to reboot your system, please save all work and reboot your computer at this time.
This should activate the Live Sync feature on the terminal. If the problem persists, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.
Article is closed for comments.