The PC600 can synchronize time with either the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) or with the PayClock Server. If The PC600 is setup to synchronize time with the PayClock Server and the time does not match the PayClock Server's time, this could be an issue with the time zone settings. To correct the problem:
- Open the Windows Date/Time
- Verify the Time Zone on the computer is correct.
- In PayClock, click the Terminal Manager
- Click on the PC600 in the terminal list.
- Click the Settings
- Verify the Time Zone for the terminal is correct.
- Save any changes made.
- Click Set to update the time on the PC600.
This should correct the time on the terminal. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.