The PayClock Version 6 Database can be backed up and restored from the Backup/Restore Data menu under the PayClock orb. To manually backup the database:
- Open PayClock Version 6.
- Click on the PayClock Orb in the top left corner.
- Click Backup/Restore Data...
PayClock should close temporarily and the Database Assistant window should open.
- In the Backup section, click the Save As button.
- Select a non-networked location for the backup file to be created.
By default the file will be automatically named. That name can be changed, if desired.
- After the name and location are selected, click Save.
- Click the Backup button to create the backup. A confirmation message should display when completed.
- Click OK to the confirmation message.
PayClock should reopen after clicking Ok on the confirmation. The PayClock Version 6 Database can be scheduled to backup daily. It is recommended to backup the database to external media such as a Zip or Thumb Drive. Currently, the database cannot backed up to a network drive.