The PC600 is equipped with a dry contact relay that allows it to be programmed to signal a bell or buzzer. Before you can program signal events on the PC600 you will need to make sure it is on the latest firmware. To program a signal event on the PC600:
- Click on the Admin button on the touchscreen.
- Enter your admin pin number and press enter.
- Click the Relay Settings
- Click Signal.
- Set the duration using the up or down arrows for how long the external device should ring.
- Press Schedule.
- Press +Event.
- Select the time of day using the down and up arrows. Press the boxes for the day(s) of week you would like the external device to ring.
- To save the event press OK at the bottom.
- Repeat steps through for any other events you would like to program.
Once completed your external signal device should ring at the programmed events. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.