To Program a Static IP Address into the PC600:
- In PayClock, the PayClock Orb in the top left corner and choose Support Assistant.
- In the Support Assistant window, click Connection Info.
- Print the Connection_Info.txt file to use when configuring the PC600.
- Install, mount and connect the PC600 terminal to the network.
- Press the Admin button and enter the administrator PIN (99999).
- Press the Network Setup button.
- Select DHCP = Off for a Static IP Address. Select DHCP = On to obtain an IP Address automatically.
- You will need to obtain an available IP Address from your Network Admin. Enter the IP address, subnet mask and gateway on the touch screen.
- Press the Define Host button.
- Press the Host IP button and enter the IP Address for the PayClock Server and press OK. This is shown on the Connection Info sheet.
When completed the PC600 will now have a static IP address.
Article is closed for comments.