A PC600 could show DHCP server cannot be contacted. Using cached lease information. This occurs when the device issuing IP Addresses has been changed or updated. Normally, to correct the problem:
- Disconnect the PC600 from power.
- Wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the PC600 to power.
- Press Admin and enter the password. The default password is 9 9 9 9 9.
- Press Network Setup.
- DHCP should be on. Verify the IP Address.
- In PayClock, verify the Device IP is the same as what is shown on the terminal. Make changes if necessary.
- Test the connection or update the terminal.
The Test or update should complete without problems. If the clock continues to show DHCP server cannot be contacted. Using cached lease information contact the Network Administrator to correct the DHCP Server leasing.