When trying to communicate with a FaceIN Terminal, a Terminal connection failed. Please check your connections and try again error could occur. To correct the problem:
- Make sure that the network communications settings are correct at the terminal:
- At the terminal, press the MENU Administrator verification is required.
- On the Functions menu, press 5 for System Info.
- On the System Info menu, press 2 for Product Info.
- Verify the addresses for the IP, Mask and Gate. If changes are needed, from the Functions Menu, press 4 - System Setting and 2 - Set Network. Make the changes and press OK to save them.
- To exit, press ESC.
- Make sure that the network communications settings are correct in PayClock:
- Open PayClock.
- Click the Terminal Manager
- Select the terminal from the list.
- Verify the IP Address on the Connection tab matches the IP Address on the terminal.
If going through these steps does not allow PayClock to communicate with the terminal, have the network administrator or IT person make sure there aren't any issues with the network. For further assistance, contact our Technical Support Department at 404-691-1064.